At Plymouth Chiropractic Clinic we find that patients respond better to their care if they know exactly what is going on with their health, and how Chiropractic adjustments may be able to help them.
We will exceed your expectations as a health care provider. Our personalised service together with the friendly, relaxed and fun atmosphere will make you feel comfortable and cared for from your first visit.
Your Chiropractor will create an individual health plan for you, aiming to reduce problem areas in your spine which may be causing interference to your nervous system, with a series of gentle adjustments across an affordable program of care.
Your First Visit:
• A full health history is taken
• Orthopaedic, Neurological and Chiropractic tests will be performed
• Thermoscan if required
• Digital X-rays taken for evaluation if required
Your Second Visit:
• We provide an individual written report
• Explain clearly and visually the findings from the tests and X-rays
• Chiropractic is explained further and any other questions answered
• An individual plan is recommended and you decide what course of action best suits your needs
• A re-examination date is set for the future to repeat the tests and a report is given at this time to show your progress objectively
Each Chiropractic Adjustment builds on the one before. Often one Chiropractic adjustment alone will not resolve the problems you present with, as your muscles and ligaments may prevent the adjustment from holding. Your Chiropractor will outline a recommended schedule of care, to correct and stabilise your complaint, and to guide you along the road to recovery.